viernes, 7 de octubre de 2016

Away

Remember, I didn´t have a place to stay
I was drowning, and still you walked away
You, there was something out of place
I was crying, but you had nothing to say

Away, there must be a better place
Away, away from you I should have stayed
Away, far from the depths of your selfishness  
Away, I should have walked the other way

Flying, you came one day into my sky
I was drifting, but you never looked me in the eye
One day, you turned my sunset into a stormy night
I was hurting, and still you kept feeding me your lies

Away, you should have never come this way
Away, there was no need for me to stay
Away, far from the depths of your selfishness
Away, there must be a better place

I don´t care anymore about your false words
I can´t wait to not see you anymore
I couldn't care less about your fake love
I can´t wait to not know about you anymore

Away, I should have stayed away
Away, I should have walked the other way
Away, far from the depths of your selfishness
Away, there must be a better place…

p.st.

No hay comentarios: