miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

Staring at the Brightest Star

I will lay down in the darkness
To pretend you are not gone
And I will remain there in silence
Until I can hear again your voice

I will stare at the sky all night long
To find you in the brightest star
And I will try to cry no more
Until I can hold again your hand

I feel lost, you know my love?
I feel lost, like I haven´t felt before

And I will shout out loud all my feelings
Until emptiness is everything left inside
And I will sing a sad song every morning
Until your warmth cast this sorrow aside

I will chase the sun with my eyes closed
To pretend I´ll find you in every dawn
And I will anchor my soul in the moonlight
Until I realize yours is every single night

I feel lost, you know my love?
I feel lost, like I´ve never felt before

And I will shout out loud all my feelings
Until emptiness is everything left inside
And I will sing a sad song every morning
Until your warmth cast this sorrow aside

I feel lost my love, since you left me alone
I feel lost and I can´t find my way back home

I am lost my love, like I´ve never been before
I am lost and I can´t find my way back home, to you…

p.st.

No hay comentarios: