miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2016

Chasing Again the Setting Sun (a.k.a. One of These Mornings Blues)

I wonder honey, where will you sleep tonight
And if you will think of me after you close your eyes.
As for me honey, I will dream of you tonight
And I will stop crying when I feel the sun rise.

Oh I wonder honey, where you are right now
And if you still think of me like you used to do long ago.
As for me honey, you will find me someday by your door
And I will stop crying out the pain of my lonely soul.

I wonder honey, where will you go tomorrow
And if you will be chasing again the setting sun.
As for me honey, I have no one else to adore
And I will stop crying when I can give you all my love.

Oh I wonder honey, where you are right now
And if you still want to walk with me side by side.
As for me honey, you know that I will give you my hand
And I will stop crying when I lay around you my tired arms.

Oh I wonder honey, I wonder when the cold wind blows.
Oh I wonder honey, I wonder when the rain pours down.
Oh I wonder honey, where are you sleeping tonight
Oh I wonder honey, if you thought about me when you closed your eyes...

p.st.

No hay comentarios: